Join us for the ASES Annual Conference SOLAR 2017! NorCal Solar’s “parent” organization, the American Solar Energy Society (ASES), will hold its annual conference Oct. 9-12 at the University of Colorado/Denver. This year’s theme is “Building a 100% Renewable Energy Community,” and SOLAR 2017 is held in conjunction with the US Dept. of Energy’s bi-annual Solar Decathlon (a collegiate competition for designing and building zero net-energy homes). Lots to see and learn!
SOLAR 2017 will feature
- Plenary panels, technical sessions, and forum discussions
- Fun fast-paced ~switch presentations
- An Emerging Professionals mentoring session and reception
- Other networking events
- The annual Awards Banquet
- People like you: engaged, curious, looking to change the world
Conference early bird pricing ends August 15! Learn more at http://www.ases.org/conference/. The Solar Decathlon, held on the weekends of Oct. 5-9 and Oct. 12-15, is free; see https://www.solardecathlon.gov/.